Sunday, May 13, 2012

Left vs Right: Finding the Middle Ground

This is Susan. It's 12:30am and I should be in bed...but I made myself sit down tonight and clean up my image files. I still don't have a work flow in place and my photos are going all over the place when I download them. The right side of my brain gets so impatient to start playing with the images, it overpowers the left side and any organization goes out the window. The images just stay wherever they land!

I'm not at 100% yet and I have a few duplicate folders still to go through, but I'm in a much better place. I put the right side of my brain in a holding pattern until the left side can clean up and get organized. The trick will be to keep the right side corralled long enough for the left side to do its job. It won't be easy...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment