Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Accidenti!

Susan here... I feel like the energizer bunny came by, stole all my energy and robbed me of some of my motivation! What is up with that? I don't think I've worked on my BHI book in a week! Not good. Now I will need to play 'catch up' as I have an end date to meet. The other goals are going along well, they are less about creativity and more about discipline. Ever since I put the right side of my brain on the shelf so that I could let the left side get things organized, the right side has been in hibernation. Accidenti!! (Darn!) Time to shake it awake!! Before I lay my head down to sleep tonight, I will have the next island essay written.  

1 comment:

  1. That little bunny doesn't need your energy, it has its own batteries! Am looking forward to reading your BHI book!

    ReplyDelete