Saturday, July 28, 2012

Out of the Box

Went on a two-hour, leisurely cruise out of Hingham just before sunset.  Hoping for possibly a spectacular sunset and some good shots of the Boston skyline, I took the camera along.  Alas, there was no sunset as the clouds came in, and by the time the "leisurely" cruise made it to Boston night had fallen.  After trying, unsuccessfully, to catch some skyline images, I gave up, until........I thought "out of the box" and discovered that "abstract" night shots were pretty cool.  In this image I see a group of runners, with one prominently in the lead!  What was great was that I took my initial disappointment of not being able to shoot what I thought I would get, and discovered a whole new world of "creativity"!  What do you think and what do you see in the image?    ------ Peggie

4 comments:

  1. Love this! I see runners and dancers in a conga line. Fun photograph, lots of movement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! It is not an image one would think you'd get on a cruise around the harbor. I see the Dementors from Harry Potter.
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Peg that is very cool! I see the runner in the front and ghostly images following him!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool, Peggie! I love the creativity!!

    ReplyDelete